Personal Injury Lawyers Making A Difference
At the Shannon Law Group, we don't just fight negligent corporations and insurance companies to protect your future. We help you and your family recover financially and emotionally after a catastrophic event.
Often, our clients have gone through traumatic experiences through no fault of their own, such as a truck accident or medical mistake. These events forever changed the course of their lives.
At our personal injury firm, our top priority is making you whole again after a catastrophic event like this. We put the pieces of your life back together by getting the compensation you need and deserve.
But we never accomplish this goal by taking the insurance company’s first offer to settle your case. Rather, our expert team diligently and carefully investigates your case. We send an investigator to the scene of the crash and order all of your medical records. This crucial evidence determines the damages that you are rightfully owed as a result of the event.
Our team will always push your case to trial as well. From the moment you hire us, our trial lawyers will prepare your case as if we’re going to try it. If the insurance company doesn’t acknowledge that you’re owed significant damages, a jury of your peers will. Our job is to tell your story to the jury.
If you’d like to learn more about us and our mission, click here.
Find Out How We Can Help You
Below, you'll see some types of cases that our team specializes in. Click on any of the topics to learn more about those specific case types.
Don’t see what you're looking for? No worries. If you were catastrophically injured due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, call to speak with one of our Chicago personal injury lawyers at (312) 874-6730. We offer free case reviews, and we’re available 24/7 to take a call. If you leave a message, we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
We Get Results That Make a Difference
$7.775 M Verdict for Multi-Vehicle Truck Crash Victim and Family
$5 Million Settlement for Truck Crash Victim
$4.825 Million Settlement for Injured Forklift Operator in Truck Rollaway Crash
At our law firm, we have very high expectations for ourselves. We also have high expectations for how we treat our clients. Here’s what our clients should expect from us once we are retained:
- We will treat you with respect.
- We will treat you like we would like to be treated.
- We will shoulder the stresses and burdens of dealing with insurance companies so that you can focus on your physical recovery.
- We will be an aggressive advocate for you.
- We will deliver straight advice.
- We will make every attempt to move your case to resolution as quickly as possible.
- We are willing to try your case before a jury.
- We will provide you with reasonable expectations regarding the outcome of your case.
- We will return your calls within 24 hours.
- If we can’t help you, we will try to help you find someone who can.